Sunday, April 12, 2009

A big Easter surprise!

World, meet Stormi!

Stormis face

Stormi, meet the world.

Yes, on this day when we celebrate rebirth, after a season of death and despair, we are announcing that Judi has a new beagle puppy, a blue-ticked beagle (different from the usual tricolored beagle) named Stormi. Stormi is a little bundle of charm, nerve, confidence, attitude, temper, and... oh yes... love. She clearly believes she owns the world. Perhaps she does. But she's more than willing to share it with the rest of us. And she loves everyone. You included.

How, you ask, could Judi bring a new beagle into her life so soon after losing her most beloved Princess Sunni? Well, that's a good question. Unfortunately, the answer, while wonderful and uplifting, is too revealing to post here, and so to see it you will have to jump to my other blog that I mentioned a while back. To read that story, click here. You will need to be approved to read that blog (reason explained in the aforementioned post), but if you would like to be approved, all you need to do is ask. Click here and send me a message. That's all you need to do. I will approve you (as long as you're not Certain Someone). I promise.

And here's another picture:

The Storminator

Many more will follow. I promise.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
It has been a very long time since I even peeped at a blog and your is the first. How sad I was to read of the passingof beloved Princess Sunni and how joyous to read of the glorious arrival of Stormi! She looks like a feisty and wonderful addition to your family!
 
aw what a cutie pie!
 
Stormy looks cute. I hope you have many great years together.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?