Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Trees


I know my posts have been pretty sparse lately. I hope to change that, and in particular I have a lot of butterfly news to get caught up on. In the meantime, I wanted to mention a line I heard on NPR's Morning Edition this morning. The mayor of a suburban Miami town was talking about his town's effort to score funds from the upcoming economic stimulus package:

"We're barking up every tree in the forest."

I guess if you're going to bark up a wrong tree, why not bark up every wrong tree. As well as the right one, hopefully.

Somehow, it seems like a very beagle-ly strategy. :) I wish him and his town well.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Glad to have you back. Do you happen to know how many forests there are in suburban Miami?
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?