Friday, March 07, 2008

Not so tickled


I was just tickled to see this (thanks to Viv for the tip):

CTHULHU 2008 - Why vote for a lesser evil?

...so I bought one (from here), and I brought it to work and hung it with a magnet on the cabinet door above my workstation, pleased with the thought that my coworkers would be just tickled.

My coworkers haven't been "just tickled." My coworkers have been just puzzled. I have yet to encounter a single one who understands. What sad state have we come to when H.P. Lovecraft is so unknown and unread? The end of civilization?

I will have to consult my copy of the Necronomicon.

In the meantime, please support the Cthulhu presidential campaign. Because, after all, why should we have to settle for the lesser of evils?

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?