Saturday, December 15, 2007

'Tis the Season


I returned from my trip to discover that, in my absence, one of my dogs chewed through both sets of wires connecting my stereo to my speakers. This has never happened before. I don't know which dog it was, but I suspect my intelligent and enterprising little beagle, Andrea. What I think happened is that she became bored and turned on the radio, only to discover that the station was playing Christmas music. Feeling the same as I do about Christmas music, she became desperate and chewed through the speaker wires. I know in her place I would have done the same.

This morning I spliced one set of wires back together so I could listen to the news. I only needed one set of wires, because the news is no less dismal in stereo than in mono.

Labels:


Comments:
well i'm glad you only found chewed wires. suffice to say i came home to a fire once, as a result of chewed wires. so, glad everyone there is alright. =)
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?