Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Spirit


Judi and I were on a bike ride, and we passed a yard decorated with those life-size lighted angels with trumpets at their lips.

Me: You always see angels blowing trumpets. What I'd like to know is, where are the angels playing the tubas?

Judi: Tubas?

Me: Yeah, you know, tubas! If there are angels playing trumpets, then there have to be angels playing tubas, too. You have to have a bass section. Somewhere there are angels playing tubas. I want to know why we never see them.

Judi: I don't think you really get the concept of Christmas Spirit.

Me: Maybe not.

Labels:


Comments:
actually, that sounds like great holiday spirit to me. you're trying to be inclusive!

hope sunni feels better soon!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?