Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pictures from Bonaire and Curacao


Bonaire

Here are some pictures that Judi and I took during our trip to Bonaire and Curacao:

http://beaglewriter.com/albums/boncur07/

(Technical request: If any one of you four or so that read this blog happen to be using Safari on a Mac, I'd appreciate if you'd let me know how the pages with multiple picture groups look. Each group of pictures is in a <fieldset>, and the fieldsets are supposed to "clear" (appear in a vertical progression, one after the other, down the page). In IE, Mozilla/Firefox, and Opera they do clear, but in Safari for Windows they don't -- they nest instead. Since Safari/Win is still beta, I don't know if this is a bug, or if it happens in Safari/Mac, too. Please let me know.)

Labels: , ,


Comments:
cool pics!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?