Friday, July 27, 2007

Seven things about me (memed!)


As I have said before, I'm not big on memes, but I've been tagged for a couple lately, including by Linshaolin for the Seven Things About Me meme, so here goes:

  1. I like to wear Hawaiian shirts. A lot.

  2. I think the most beautiful word in the English language is "serendipity." I freely admit that the meaning of the word contributes to my perception.

  3. I don't know how to swim.

  4. I can't resist calendars with pictures of beautiful tropical places. And doesn't everyone need five or six calendars every year?

  5. I think South Beach in Miami qualifies as a "beautiful tropical place."

  6. There are a lot of awesome things to do in Manhattan, but I think the most awesome is to simply walk.

  7. And while we're speaking of "seven," in (Catholic) High School I had a math teacher who gave the class a speech on the first day of school, explaining that she loved the number seven because it affirmed her faith in God. She was a brand new teacher -- we were her first class. She didn't even last until Christmas.

As far as tagging someone else, goes, I don't go there. The meme, as the old saying goes, stops here.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?