Thursday, July 26, 2007

Celebrity


A telephone conversation:

Judi: Did you see Lindsay Lohan has been arrested again?

Me: I heard something about it on the radio. Was she wearing underwear this time?

Judi: I think so. At least, I didn't hear otherwise.

Me: You know, you never hear anything about her anymore except when she's in trouble. You never hear her... songs? ...anymore. (Pause.) She was a singer wasn't she? Or was she an actress.

Judi: I think she might have been an actress... maybe.

Moment of awkward silence.

Me: I don't remember what she used to do.

Another moment of awkward silence.

Judi: You know, it's saying something when the only claim someone has left to fame is that they're always getting arrested.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?