Thursday, April 26, 2007

Wolfextravaganza


I know I haven't been posting much lately, and now I'm here to tell the five of you that I'm probably going to have an even lower profile for the next three weeks. I'll be leading a discussion, on the Nero Wolfe email list, of Rex Stout's Wolfe mystery Might As Well Be Dead. Exciting stuff must be happening up in Vermont, don't you think? Evelyn walking? Snow melting? Hint, hint.

By the way, if you want to listen in on the discussion (maybe even participate?), you can join the Wolfe email list by sending a message with just the word "subscribe" (without the quotes) in the body to wolfe-list-request2@mirror.org. Note that some ISP's (including mine -- att.net) automatically block all mail coming from mirror.org, the mailing list host, so if you have a problem receiving messages, you might have to subscribe from a free account at Yahoo or such.

See ya!

P.S. The discussion doesn't actually start until next Monday, April 30th. I'm just preparing for it now.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?