Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Forced


Today I was forced (forced, I tell you, forced!) to start using the new Blogger. I strongly resist using new versions of software, especially when the old version works perfectly well, because I've been in this business for thirty years, long enough to know that "new" is usually a gloss of "has bugs." But today I was forced.

So, anyway, if you're having trouble posting comments, that may be why. If you can't post a comment, please let me know by clicking the "Send me an e-mail message" link over on the right, and I'll complain to Blogger.

Also, Glenn, the next time you try to post, you'll have to go through a bunch of hoop-jumping and create a Google account for yourself.

Blech!

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?