Monday, December 11, 2006

Sprinting


I didn't see any of this. My back was to the scene. All I did was hear. And this is what I heard, while I was standing in the mens room at a public arena:

Clop, shuffle, shuffle.

Clop, shuffle, shuffle.

Clop, shuffle, shuffle.

Clop, shuffle, shuffle.

Obviously an infirm person using a walker was making his way in.

Clop, shuffle, shuffle.

Clop, shuffle, shuffle.

And then an elderly voice:

"Oh my gosh! This is the mens  room!"

Clop-shuffle-shuffle-clop-shuffle-shuffle-clop-shuffle-shuffle-clop-shuffle-shuffle-clop-shuffle-shuffle-clop-shuffle-shuffle-clop-shuffle-shuffle.

I tell ya, if there was an Olympics for people with walkers, that old lady would have the gold for the hundred meters sewn up.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?