Monday, October 16, 2006

Coincidence? I think not.


Two posts in one day. I don't know what's coming over me.

Heather's blog had links to a couple of those online tests, which I almost never take, but today I did two of them, I don't know why. One was supposed to measure my "lust quotient." This was the result:
***Your Lust Quotient: 48%***

You are definitely a lustful person, but you do a good job of hiding it.
Your friends would be surprised to know that your secretly very wild!
The second was to measure my nerd/geek/dork index. This is the result of that one:
Pure Nerd
56 % Nerd, 39% Geek, 39% Dork
For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
I guess it's the nerd in me that caused me to notice that in the results of the lust quotient test, "your" is spelled wrong.

Labels: ,


Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?