Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Documenting Ernesto


It was a week ago today that Tropical Storm Ernesto blew through this area. A coworker sent me a photo that documents the horrific extent of the damage that Ernesto wreaked. I've posted the photo below, but it's so graphic, so shocking, and so visceral that I spaced it down the page a ways, to give you a chance to decide whether or not you want to endure it. Before you scroll down, ask yourself how strong your stomach is. How well do you tolerate scenes of loss and despair? If you think you can take it, scroll down....

Ernesto Damage

And you know what really burns me? Here it's been a week since the storm passed, and I still don't have my FEMA trailer.

Labels:


Comments:
O, the horror, the horror
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?