Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Have your people e-mail my people


If you would like to send me an e-mail message -- and who wouldn't? :) -- you can use the new "Send me an e-mail message!" link over on the right, the first one under Links. You can even send the message anonymously, if, like, you know, you're... shy.

And speaking of "over on the right," the list of links and stuff over on the right wasn't over on the right until today, if you used one of the Gecko-based browsers (Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape). Instead it appeared way down at the bottom of the page (which is way down because Blogger insists on displaying the last 365 days of posts, when I've specifically told it to only display 90 -- can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?). Anyway, Blogger-dudes, this template has a problem with floats. And call me dumb, but I only realized recently that I could tweak the CSS for my own template. It turns out it wasn't hard to fix it so the list appears where it's supposed to when using Gecko. And -- lo and behold! -- it didn't break MSIE, either. Yay, links!

Ernesto has turned out to be a real dud of a tropical storm.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Settings >> Formatting >> Show ... no?

I have it set show 7 days, which works for me.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?