Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm going places


Me and this Vegan Slasher movie are going places.

As you recall, the big question was, what would a vegan slasher use for a weapon, given that vegans don't own cleavers? The answer...

...a vegetable peeler!

Think about it. The gruesome potential is just off the scale. With a vegetable peeler, the vegan slasher can flail his (or her) victims. And the point is great for gouging out eyes. Vegan Slasher will be so gruesome it will make The Texas Chainsaw Massacre look like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

This is such a great idea. I gotta get me an agent.

Labels:


Comments:
*snort* cracking me up, but ew, picturing someone getting killed with a vegetable peeler is grossing me out.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?